Gran Tour of Switzerland
8 days / 7 nights
A trip of few days will take you to know a land that will surprise you for its landscape and naturalistic beauties. Bernina Red Train, Unesco Heritage, “jewels” of Lake Constance such as Meersburg, and Mainau Island with its splendid botanical gardens, Rhine Falls, the most impressive in Europe, the main Swiss cities such as Bern Lucerne, Basel Zurich and Geneva. A complete and engaging journey that will give you a thousand unexpected emotions!
- Type: Tours & Esperiences
- Duration: 8 days /7 night
- Destination: Switzerland & Germany
- St. Gallen, Zurich, Lucerne,Basel, Bern, Montreux, Geneva
- Abbey Library of San Gallo (Unesco Heritage)
- Pilatus train “Golden Ring”
- Fraümunster church and the Chagal stained glass windows of Zurich
- Rhine Falls
- “Maison Cailler” chocolate tasting
- Castel of Chillon
Offer for big or small groups, tailor-made program according to specific needs.
Are you interested in this offer?
If you are a travel agency, an association, a coach hire company or a group of friends and this idea of travel has intrigued you, don’t hesitate to contact us, we will send you the detailed program with the relative quotation. We will give you all the support that you need!
Group Office: email@example.com – Tel. +39(0)165 368914 – Mobile +39 351 636 4121